Terms & Conditions
- All Bookings Are Subject To Availability: Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least one week ahead.
- Payment Details: Full payment must be made to confirm your event, and must be received before the date of the game. Once you have booked and confirmed your event with payment, no alterations or modifications to the selected package can be made for downgrading. Upgrades are allowed.
- Time Regulations: Players must arrive at the arena at the Specified time on your confirmation (would be 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled Gaming time), for waiver forms, safety briefing and getting ready. Late arrival beyond 15 minutes can lead to cancellation of your booking, and no refund would be given in that case. The Paintball Co. encourages you to comply with timelines, so we are able to offer superlative service and gaming experience to all our customers.
- Booking Confirmation: You do not have a valid booking until you receive a Booking Confirmation Mail from The Paintball Co.’s official mail ID. After receipt of your confirmation mail, you must check that all details are correct. Discrepancies, if any, should be reported within 24 hours of receiving the mail, as amendments are not possible after that. Should you not receive this mail prior to your event, please write to us immediately on email@example.com with the subject – ‘BOOKING CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED’. You are required to carry a copy of your Booking Confirmation on the day of your event.
- Contact Info: Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online. Please ensure that you have correctly filled in all fields including your email ID and Mobile number, so are able to contact you in event of any issues regarding your booking.
- Payments: When confirming your booking with payment, there is no transaction fee charged for the payments made online. If paying for your booking by a credit card or debit card, at our arena fee applies. Card payments onsite incur 2% transaction fees.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age of all players on the date of the game has to be 11 years. For Target shooting and for Birthday parties, where adults play alongwith children inside the field, the minimum age is 7 years. However, children from 7-11 years are allowed only under parent/ guardian supervision inside the field, where each child below 11 years, is not left alone with Paintball equipment.
- Use Of Paintballs: Paintballs are not transferable within different groups. Only paintballs supplied by The Paintball Co. on the day of your event may be used at the arena. Any paintballs brought in from external sources and not supplied by us will be confiscated and destroyed. Additional paintballs can be purchased at the arena.
- Waiver Forms: All players are required to sign a Waiver Form on their arrival at the Paintball arena. Players would not be allowed inside the gaming field before the signed waiver form being submitted. For children and teen below 18 yrs, an adult needs to sign the waiver form. For Corporate bookings, each individual to sign separate forms. Corporates or Regular Players can also download the form and bring a signed, printed copy in order to save time at the field. The Paintball Co. is not liable for any claims against injury or loss of your property at the arena. For details please read the Waiver form.
- Field Rules: All players agree to be bound by our field rules, playing conditions and safety rules. Players should remain courteous to The Paintball Co. staff at all times. Any player that is unable to comply with our field rules, safety instructions and engages in unruly behaviour will be excluded from the Paintball arena without refund.
- Safety Briefing: All players must be present for the Safety Briefing. If any player arrives late, it would be the responsibility of the group/ team leader or fellow players to provide safety briefing to the late player. Safety briefing for your group will be conducted once only. The Paintball Co. discourages players to play without going through the safety briefing as it hampers the gaming experience.
- Note: The Paintball Co. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, from time to time, and all updates would be published on the website.
Change of Booking, Refund & Cancellation
- If you wish to change the date of your event, we must be informed atleast one week in advance. An administration fee of Rs. 500/- would be applicable for a change of date.
- In line with similar leisure activity providers offering a service on a certain date, all monies paid for paintball bookings (including all monies paid for services provided by us) are non-refundable. If you do not turn up on your booking date, there would be no refund. However an alternative date & time can be fixed, after payment of administration fee, depending on availability.
- The Paintball Co. reserves the right to cancel your booking without prior notice, if there are any extreme conditions prevailing like extreme weather conditions, or a technical problem, which is beyond the control and purview of The Paintball Co. In the event of cancellation on our behalf, an alternative date and time, will be offered, mutually decided by you & The Paintball Co., without an administration fee.