- When a paintball bullet splits open on impact, and you are colored, you are considered “out”, and / or eliminated from the game, as per the rules of the particular mission being played.
- Paint marks on the entire body, including the gun, are considered out. If you are colored by paint hitting an obstacle and splashing on you, its not considered “out”. The paintball has to hit you to be considered “out”. If you have chosen to play some variations of the game, like only ‘head shots’, or only ‘chest shots’ to be considered, then those rules would apply.
- Any player who wipes the paint off themselves, during a game is cheating and will be disqualified.
- Once a player is out, he/she should walk out of the field, with his/her MARKER RAISED UP or go to hospital, depending upon the rules of the game. Other players should not shoot a dead player. He/she can join back in the next round.
- Marshal will be inside the field to Monitor the match. Marshal’s decision will be final.
- Minimum match duration is 7 minutes or till the paint lasts, whatever finishes earlier. Maximum match duration depends on the rules of the chosen mission.
- Players can not pick up used or fallen bullets from the field and re-use them. Players found doing so will be disqualified, and immediately evicted from the field.
- Players who are eliminated & spectators, cannot by word or gesture, indicate any intentions or locations of the opponents to their teammates. This rule applies more to tournament and league matches. In a friendly match, prompting adds to the excitement of the game.
- Players are not allowed to shoot or get aggressive with the marshals or our staff. Players found doing so, would be immediately asked to leave.
- Marshals decision is considered final.
- Physical contact of any kind is not allowed during game.
- Players & Spectators are not allowed to use abusive language.
- Safety Face Masks must be worn at all times during game play and while inside the playing field. At no stage can a player remove his/her face mask during the game.
- If you are shot on the face mask or you can’t see while wearing the mask, call a referee who will assist you. Any player found lifting his/her Face mask will be taken off the field immediately.
- Outside the field the PAINTBALL markers should be put on to the SAFE MODE and must be carried with the barrel pointing towards the ground, with the barrel covers on.
- Minimum shooting distance of 5 meters should be observed while shooting the opponent. If you get closer than 5 meters, then no firing will be allowed. The players will have to move apart until 5 meters is maintained, and then shoot.
The following people are not to be shot at, under any circumstances:
- Anyone who is not wearing a mask
- Anyone who is not playing the game
- Any referee/marshal
- Anyone who is already “out”
- All the above Safety Rules MUST be observed under all circumstances.
- Players must LISTEN To Referees at all times during matches.
- Referee’s decision will be considered final at all times.
- Players should be honest & accept when they are considered “out”.